How can I pay for my order?
To complete your order on our website, you have the possibility to pay :
- By credit card: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro
- With a PayPal account
- By Alma in 3 or 4 times without fees with also the possibility of deferred payment at D+15 or D+30.
Is payment by credit card on the website completely safe?
Payment is made via the Elysnet system, a secure system against credit card fraud run by HSBC Bank, which is the sole collector of the client's confidential data.
Moreover, WEILL does not have access to the client's bank details. The client will therefore be asked to enter his/her bank details for each order.
How is payment made?
Upon authorization by the banking establishments, the amount is debited immediately and the order confirmed. Debit of the amount may be deferred depending on the customer's card agreement. Should authorization be refused, WEILL informs the customer by email that the order has been cancelled.
The customer must be legally able to enter into a contract and must be authorized to use the bank card of which he/she is the holder.
Why might my credit card be refused?
If you are encountering difficulties in making payment for your order, please do not hesitate to try again with another payment method.
For your information, your credit card may be declined for any of the following reasons:
- Your card has expired. Check the expiration date on your card.
- You may have reached the limit of the amount available on the card. Check with your bank to find out the amount you are allowed to spend on your card.
- One of the information you have entered is incorrect. Check that you have entered the information correctly in the appropriate fields.
If the problem persists, you can contact our customer service by email email@example.com or by phone +33 1 49 25 19 88. Remember that it is also possible to pay via PayPal.
What is the CVV/CVC code? And where can I find it?
The CVV (Card Verification Value) is a security measure against fraud that helps identify the cardholder. On MasterCard and Visa cards, the code is printed on the back next to the space for the signature and consists of 3 numbers. On American Express cards the code is printed on the front and consists of 4 numbers.